Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

For Sale Racks/mortars for sale, huge lot.

Chiprivrat

I have an extensive lot of racks with mortars and some new/used loose mortars, 99% HDPE, that either came from ATF Fireworks or Platte River Mortars. Quantities are roughly as follows:

400 - 2.5"
475 - 5"
300 - 6"
Some other pyro related odds and ends including ATF Tilt bars/pins/ends, loose mortars, scab wire.

If interested in viewing the list and making an offer on a good amount PM me here with an email and I will send the list with photos. Everything is in really good shape, always stored indoors, not used in a commercial operation so has seen very little use. Would need to be picked up in West Central Wisconsin, shipping would be difficult.

Have not been using this for a few years now so it's time for it all to go.

Tony

Last edited:
If you still have some available, I am interested. I must not be able to send a PM, at least I cannot figure out how. You are welcome to send me one tho. Thanks

I have an extensive lot of racks with mortars and some new/used loose mortars, 99% HDPE, that either came from ATF Fireworks or Platte River Mortars. Quantities are roughly as follows:

400 - 2.5"
475 - 5"
300 - 6"
Some other pyro related odds and ends including ATF Tilt bars/pins/ends, loose mortars, scab wire.

If interested in viewing the list and making an offer on a good amount PM me here with an email and I will send the list with photos. Everything is in really good shape, always stored indoors, not used in a commercial operation so has seen very little use. Would need to be picked up in West Central Wisconsin, shipping would be difficult.

Tony

400 - 2.5"
475 - 5"
300 - 6"

Tony
Hello I am interested in what you have left. Can you send me the details. Thanks

Back