- Jun 2019
In light of the current COVID-19 pendemic and the CDC’s recent recommendation regarding large gatherings, the Executive Directors of the Northern Lights Pyrotechnic Club has made the painful decision to suspend all planning for this year’s festival. As you can imagine, we do not take this difficult decision lightly, but one we had to make for the safety of the community and our members. While we are entertaining the possibility of moving to a different site at a later date in 2020, it is not something we are ready to officially announce at this time. We will keep everyone up to date if we are able to secure another location and date to hold the event. Hang in there everyone, better days are coming!