Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Looking To Buy Looking for Used Cobras

PyroTrucker

I am looking to buy 4 18M's or 2 36M's ASAP. I am in Michigan and willing to drive or pay shipping.

I would join and monitor this group. Yes it’s facebook but it’s probably the largest of the pyro sellers groups out there.

I have 12 x 18M, audio box, 2 x 72M with cases, 2 X 36S with cases 1x 18R2, and about 400 fiberglass tubes ranging from 3”to 6”. Also have the cables to connect 72M to 36S

Last edited:
I have 12 x 18M, audio box, 2 x 72M with cases, 2 X 36S with cases 1x 18R2, and about 400 fiberglass tubes ranging from 3”to 6”. Also have the cables to connect 72M to 36S
I may be interested in the 2 72M's. I recently just bought new 18m's because I just wasn't finding used ones that were much less than just buying new. I definitely don't need any tubes! :D Where are you located?

I have 8 9v cobra modules, version A w/yellow seahorse cases for sale.

The cases have some slight blemishes from falling debris, but overall in great shape!

Im asking $300 plus shipping each!

You can shoot me a email at joed2323@gmail.com

Figured i would post here before FB

I have 8 9v cobra modules, version A w/yellow seahorse cases for sale.

The cases have some slight blemishes from falling debris, but overall in great shape!

Im asking $300 plus shipping each!

You can shoot me a email at joed2323@gmail.com

Figured i would post here before FB
Ugh, I ended up just ordering new from Cobra. If by some miracle you still have these in a few months, I may be interested. Where are you? How much (estimated) shipping to Michigan?

Back