Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Anyone use Show Sim ?

Yup I've been using ShowSim Backyard for the last 5 years.
Kind of unfortunate it hasn't received much of an update since then but it still works and with a lifetime license costing 25% of what one year of Finale Backyard costs I can't complain.

I have both backyard and Lite. backyard is limited to 300 cues. Lite has some nice additional features and more cues (i'm not sure if there is a limit). Unfortunately, Lite has an annual fee which wouldn't be a problem if I could pay it. I don't trust the website to pay as it frequently has problems. I've left messages for Kyle to pay but he hasn't responded.

Here's my youtube page with some simulations. (I hope the link works)

Ken which email do you have for Kyle?. I usually get a response no more than a week from him. Have a phone number as well if needed. I am waiting for his response for the Lite version as well. 300 cues went so fast with backyard and do like the extra reports it gives you. Even though there hasn't been any update in a while at the price point it's a great program. Been trying to find someone to help figure out how to build a shell effect from scratch.

Back