Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Demo Intergalactic Fireworks Demo June 7, 2019, New Egypt Speedway, NJ

Added to Calendar: 06-07-19

PyroManiacs

"Join us at our #intergalacticfireworks demo this June 7th! We will be demoing a ton of new product from some of our in-house brands: #planetxfireworks #hardcorepyro #zombiebrandfireworks and lighting tons more from other high quality brands. We will also be giving away food and drinks + raffle tickets for chances to win free fireworks.

We will also be offering 20% off retail and 5% off wholesale all day!

To RSVP and for more info call: 215-752-5600 or email: info@intergalacticfireworks.com"

Demo will begin around 8 - 830pm.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the intergalactic demo video. Always love seeing different product. I like some of intergalactics items but iv never been able to work anything out to get an order over from them my way (shipping is just too much and too far to make the drive worth it). But i can always enjoy their videos. 😁

By the way, love your logo/avatar. What program did you use to design it? I'v been trying to build my youtube channel up with some good videos of product and been wanting to come up with a catching new name for it with a cool logo/pic but not sure what program to use.

You can PM the info for the program if you didn't want to share in the open or if you don't want to share at all, that's ok too. Just thought id ask. 😃😃

Thanks for posting the vid. I will be perusing it later. I'm planning on heading down with a couple of buddies next weekend.

Back